Each workshop consists of a presentation on the topic, expert-led discussion that will contain practical hands-on advice and guidance, and time for Q&A. Advance registration is required by calling or emailing.
TALKING WITH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT DRINKING AND DRUGS
- What do I say, if anything, about my own past or current use of alcohol and drugs?
- How do I know if my child has used or is in trouble with alcohol or drugs?
- What does all this talk about marijuana legalization mean for my children?
- How can I have ongoing and open conversations with my child?
Dr. Mark Edison, Addiction Psychologist, will join us for an informative and practical discussion. Find out what the most recent science says about helping your child stay away from drinking and drugs. For parents of 7th -12th graders. $50/participant
- How do I answer the constant refrain, “It’s Not Fair”?
- What can I do about chronic competition for my attention?
- My kids are so different – how do I meet each of their needs?
- Their fighting is driving me crazy– how can I get them to stop?
- How can we parent more effectively when we have such different approaches to raising our kids?
- How do we ensure that our child doesn’t exploit our differences?
- My spouse seems more devoted to my child than to me. What do we do about this?
- How do we keep our children’s needs from overshadowing our relationship?