Each workshop consists of a presentation on the topic, expert-led discussion that will contain practical hands-on advice and guidance, and time for Q&A.
To register and pay via PayPal go to our page on MeetUp.com.-OR-
ASK THE EXPERTS…
…FOR PARENTS OF BABIES (under a year) Monday, May 18th, 12:15-1:15pm
Parents of babies often ask us questions about eating, sleeping, co-parenting, going back to work, caregiving options, what to expect and when, how to create strong and lasting bonds with your baby, and so much more! Get practical advice and guidance from an InParentis expert and meet and chat with other new parents.
…FOR PARENTS OF TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS Monday, June 8th, 12:15-1:15pm
- My child is constantly on the go, exploring with boundless energy– how can I manage this?
- How do I potty-train my child given his or her temperament?
- Time Outs– Yes or No?
- How can I help him take turns and share with his playmates?
- My child wants to do everything herself- how can I foster her independence but also have fewer power struggles?
- How can I best prepare my child for a new sibling or other big changes?
…FOR PARENTS OF TWEENS AND TEENS Friday, June 5, 9-10am
- How do I get my kid to talk to me?
- What should I do when she is rude or disrespectful?
- How much freedom and independence should I allow my teenager?
- My kid doesn’t listen to me and thinks he knows everything! What do I do about this?