Each workshop consists of a presentation on the topic, expert-led discussion that will contain practical hands-on advice and guidance, and time for Q&A.
To register and pay via PayPal go to our page on MeetUp.com.-OR-
To pay by check, email us at info@InParentis.com to reserve your spot and we will send you a registration form.
Payment needs to be received in advance of the workshop.
ASK THE EXPERTS…
Parenting Through Divorce…
at all stages of the separation-divorce process… for those who are thinking about it, in the midst, and living life afterwards
Tuesday, July 21st, 6:30-7:45pm $50/participant
Come together with other parents who are going through this transition and learn about likely topics such as:
- How to help your child transition, what children need at different developmental stages, and how to support your child at each step of the way
- Co-Parenting, whether your relationship is amicable or contentious
- What to do when you parent differently than your ex, or when your ex is disengaged or absent
- How to parent effectively when you feel sad, angry or raw
- How to “take care of yourself” and what can make that so hard to do
There will be a presentation on the topic, expert-led discussion that will contain practical hands-on advice and guidance, and time for Q&A. Advance registration is required. Email us at info@InParentis.com to reserve your spot.
We’d also like to remind you that we will be presenting on this topic in a more detailed and intensive way during a weekend workshop for women at the Omega Institute. “Divorce, Healing and Transformation” (Sept 25-27) will include multiple workshops that address varied aspects of the separation-divorce process to aid women in this process and provide opportunities for healing. We anticipate it to be a moving and powerful experience. Details and registration are available at:
…FOR PARENTS OF BABIES (under a year) Monday, May 18th, 12:15-1:15pm
Parents of babies often ask us questions about eating, sleeping, co-parenting, going back to work, caregiving options, what to expect and when, how to create strong and lasting bonds with your baby, and so much more! Get practical advice and guidance from an InParentis expert and meet and chat with other new parents.
…FOR PARENTS OF TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS Monday, June 8th, 12:15-1:15pm
- My child is constantly on the go, exploring with boundless energy– how can I manage this?
- How do I potty-train my child given his or her temperament?
- Time Outs– Yes or No?
- How can I help him take turns and share with his playmates?
- My child wants to do everything herself- how can I foster her independence but also have fewer power struggles?
- How can I best prepare my child for a new sibling or other big changes?
…FOR PARENTS OF TWEENS AND TEENS Friday, June 5, 9-10am
- How do I get my kid to talk to me?
- What should I do when she is rude or disrespectful?
- How much freedom and independence should I allow my teenager?
- My kid doesn’t listen to me and thinks he knows everything! What do I do about this?